Last Updated on October 21, 2020
1. Policy Statement
2. Collection, Processing, and Utilization of Personal Data
When you visit the Website or use the functions and services provided by the Website, the Company may collect your personal data through the following channels, depending on the nature of the services provided. However, the Company will only process and use your personal data for specific purposes and will not use your personal data for any other purpose without your written consent.
- When you fill in the form of the Website, questionnaire, the information provided by you;
- When you register as members of the Company;
- When you visit the Website or use the functions or resources of the Website;
- When you interact with the content or advertising provided by third parties on the Website (including cookies);
- Information disclosed by you.
In order to provide accurate services, the Company will collect forms and questionnaires for statistics and analysis. In addition to internal research, the Company will also customize, measure, and improve the Company’s services based on your preference for services and contact you to provide your requested or potential services or products.
As the Company’s business is transnational, the Company will transmit your personal data to other companies within the Company’s Group and therefore to other regions outside Taiwan. When transmitting data, the Company will ensure that your personal data are secured to the level of security required under the applicable privacy laws. If the country in which we transmit your data does not guarantee the necessary level of protection, the Company will strengthen its information technology security measures and enter into standard personal protection clauses with the recipient to impose security obligations.
3. Protection of Data
The host of the Website is equipped with firewalls, an anti-virus system, and other relevant information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the Website and your personal data with strict protection measures. The Company and its related enterprises or partners require that only employees who must have access to your personal data for business needs have access to your personal data. All relevant handling personnel has signed confidentiality contracts. If they violate any confidentiality obligation, they will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
If it is necessary to entrust other organizations to provide services due to business needs, the Company will also strictly enforce its obligations of confidentiality and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure compliance.
4. Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential, but the Company may, without limitation, disclose your personal data under any of the following circumstances.
- As required by law;
- To protect you from danger to life, body, liberty, or property;
- Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, in which it is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and the data are processed by the provider or are collected by the collector in a way that makes it impossible to identify specific parties;
- When your actions on the Website may harm or interfere with the rights and interest of the Website and other users or cause harm to any person, the disclosure of your personnel data through the analysis of the Website management unit is necessary for identification, contact, or legal action;
- For your benefits;
- When the Website entrusts the manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing, or using your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
5. Use of Cookie
In order to provide you with the best service, the Website will place and access the Company’s cookies on your company. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the browser features you use to reject the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the Website to fail to perform normally.