1. Terms of Membership Services
- The term “Members” in the Terms of Membership Services refers to those who have completed and passed the authentication according to the procedures of joining the membership provided by the Website.
- By using the services of the Website, you agree to and comply with the terms and conditions of the Terms of Membership Services and the relevant laws.
- The Website reserves the right to examine and verify the membership, and it also reserves the right to cancel the membership of those who have already joined.
- Amendments to the Terms of Membership Services apply to all members.
2. Privacy Protection
- When using the membership services provided by the Website, the account and password logged in at the time of membership shall be used.
- Members shall be responsible for the use and management of their accounts and passwords. Member shall be solely responsible for all actions and consequences arising out of or deriving from the use of the account and password of such Member (nothing about the Member him/herself or others).
- If the Member’s account and password are lost or found to be used by a third party without any reason, he/she shall immediately notify the Website to report the loss. If the Website is unable to be effectively prevented or modified due to lack of immediate notice, all losses caused shall be borne by the Member.
- In the event that a third party or the Company is investigated or prosecuted by another third party or administrative authority for using the third party Member’s account and password, the third party Member or the Company shall have the right to claim damages from you, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney’s fees and loss of goodwill, etc.
4. Member Login Information
In order to use the Membership Services, the Members agree to:
- Provide correct and up-to-date information of the Members, and maintain and update the Members’ personal information to ensure its correctness in order to obtain the best service.
- The Company reserves the rights to suspend or terminate the account of a Member without prior notice and to refuse the Member to use the services in whole or in part if the Member provides any incorrect or false information, fails to provide the information as directed, or lacks necessary information, or has a duplicate account.
5. Usage Behavior
- Your use of the Membership Services must comply with local or international laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for the user’s actions.
- You agree that you will not use the Membership Services for illegal purposes or in an illegal manner, that you will comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and the international practice of the internet, and that you will not use the Membership Services to do anything that infringes the rights and interests of others.
- You should observe the following restrictions when using the Membership Services of the Website:
- a) Impairing the personality, intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, copyrights, or other rights of others.
- b) Using words contrary to public order or good custom or other illegal words.
- c) Extreme statements with strong political and religious overtones.
- d) Without the permission of the Company, you shall not use the services or other resources provided by the Website, including but not limited to a database of images and texts, software for the compilation and production of web pages, to engage in any commercial transactions, or to solicit advertisers or sponsors.
- e) Other contents that violate the Terms of Membership Services of the Website.
- In the event that you violate any laws or the Terms of Membership Services or do anything that endangers the rights and interests of the Website or third parties, the Company shall have the right to immediately suspend or permanently terminate your right to use the Membership Services without notice.
- For operational reasons, the Company reserves the right to terminate your right to use the Membership Services without notice.
7. Protection of Intellectual Property
- The intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark right, patent right, copyright, trade secret, and proprietary technology, etc., of the software, programs used in the Website and all content on the Website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, data, information, website structure, web design, shall be owned by the Website or other right holders according to law.
- No one should directly use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, alter, distribute, release, publicly publish, perform restoration, decompile or disassemble. To quote or reprint the aforementioned software, program, or content of the Website, you must obtain prior written consent from the Website or other right holders according to law. In case of any violation, you shall be liable to the Website or other right holders for damages (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney’s fees).
8. Other Provisions
- If the Company is investigated or sued by a third party or administrative authority due to any of your actions in using the Membership Services, the Company shall have the right to claim damages from you, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney’s fees and loss of goodwill, etc.
- The Company will, as far as possible, appropriately notify the Members prior to the occurrence of predictable hardware and software maintenance that may cause system disruptions or suspensions.